Thursday 1 March 2012

Comparing Online Forex Trading to Playing Poker

Why do I compare Online Forex trading to poker? Well I am a poker player and a Forex trader and I know I am gambling when I do them. Forex trading is a gamble when you are trying to predict an outcome with the possibilities of it going bad.
I started out playing poker and I learned what could happen if I made the wrong bets. I lose. Same with Forex trading when I started trading I learned how much I could lose without the right guides to help me along. While some people are natural poker players and can bluff their way out of anything, they would be very sorry if they think they could do the same in the Forex Exchange.
The two are very different gambles but they have the same outcome, your either losing or winning and how you play your hand in poker or how you make your trade your still going to need some type of guidance for the two of them.
Can you be an expert trader? Yes you might be able to become one with the right training, but you cannot predict the future of a trade just like you can't predict what the river card will be. Avoid being a loser in the Forex and teach yourself the right precautions to take before you begin.
Since the ban on poker in the USA, I have become closer with the Forex market and continue to learn everyday. You should never stop learning weather it is dealing with the Forex Exchange or playing my favorite game Texas Hold'em poker. Whenever I need to brush up on any of the two I go study a bit and get a refresher.
Visit John's website http://forex-currency-trader.blogspot.com/
John works on with the Foreign Currency Market and continues to grow and learn each and everyday. He does not boast of being an expert but only tries to help us by showing the things he has learned throughout his time of trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment